Shisha No Musuko

Home Forums The Group Arcanum Draconis Characters of Arcanum Shisha No Musuko

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ShishaNoMusuko
    Participant

Name: Shisha No Musuko

Nickname: The Son of the Reaper
    Hair: Black and is always on a ponytail
    Eyes: Pitch Black
    Skin:Tan
    Class: Ninja

Species: Undead, legion aka Multiple Spirits
    (For ease we’ll call this a Human with affliction)

Abilities: the ability of the greatest warlords of feudal Japan and the smartest minds of feudal Japan

Weaponry/combat proficiency: Dual katana that has the power of the elements earth, fire, water, and air, single katana and trained in ninjutsu,

NPC fight example scenario rpg post:~Shisha jumps in the air and comes down with his blade and then follows up with a flip with the other side of the katana coming up and slicing the man from groin to head slicing him in two~.

Family: Father:The Grim Reaper

Weakness/Flaws: overly plans for combat, Rage,

Personality traits: his personality changes a lot but usually on guard and nice

One day the Grim Reaper was pacing in his dark domain wondering who he can pass his curse off to. He sees that humans believe in passing things down to their children but
    the reaper has never had an heir due to the curse that he cannot touch another person.

The reaper decides to take the souls of a Japanese warlord from the feudal area and the greatest minds of feudal Japan and combine them into an unknown body of a young man that recently passed away. He combines them using a ritual known as ‘Legion’ combining all the souls into one body. The ritual took 5 days to complete.

On the sixth day, the ritual was complete but The Reaper misunderestimated the amount of evil that had been in the souls of the warlord. The young man rose from the pentagram
    and floated in mid-air. With a strong fiery blast, The Reaper was thrown back and knocked unconscious. He woke the next day and the young man was no longer in The Reaper’s domain.

Meanwhile, the young man found himself in Tokyo, Japan, the voices in his head were driving him to do horrible things. The one day he went to an old man’s house to kill him
    for the old man was on the verge of death and as he raised his kattana he felt a pain he never felt before. The old man was trained in the ways of the ninja and the feeling the
    young man felt was a katana entering his back and coming out his chest.

As the young man laid on the floor dying the old man decided to take pity on him by using and old Japanese healing technique. The next thing the young man remembered was waking up and the old man saying to him “I will train you in the ways of the Ninja if you help me make things up to a family that I have wronged in the past”.

Many years pass the old man was getting older and more close to death. With the training from the old man complete the young man was ready to leave but the day he went to leave he heard the old man yelp in pain so he went to check on him. He found the old man was dead and there beside him stood a hooded figure. The hooded figure looked at the young man and said”Do you remember me son?”

The young man says to him, “It’s difficult not to remember the one who made you. I know your plans for me and I am not becoming the next Reaper”. The Grim Reaper then takes a quick look at his son and says “ Then leave. I should have known that even with the evil inside you, you couldn’t stomach the curse just like I can’t anymore so go
    Shisha No Musuko and find your own path”. Shisha No Musuko then left the house without any further word, aiming to find his destiny.

Kinjita Savanos
    Keymaster

((Bio approved and locked, though may be modified later for ease of reading))

((Note, I have edited the content for ease of reading))

https://78.media.tumblr.com/2c6fe0907b71d762de5b91690c5972d3/tumblr_o9rtvnIFIl1v8igmvo1_400.jpg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.