Morrigan Cross Bio

Home Forums The Group Arcanum Draconis Characters of Arcanum Morrigan Cross Bio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Captain Morrigan
    Participant

Name: Morrigan Cross

Race: Human

Class: Rogue, partial to close combat with concealed firearms and short blades, that’s if you even see her coming… which you probably won’t

Height: 6′ 2″

Weight: 180

Hair Color: Deep Red, streaks of brown

Eye Color: Aqua

Family History: Orphan, street rat raised up from nothing and taken in by a pirate crew to a life of fortune, glory, crime and ultimately madness

Held Titles:

Character History: This is actually a version of a character I’ve brought with me from Guild Wars 2 so I’m translating her for this medium. There she was Captain of the Crystal Phoenix, an airship in Scarlet’s savage fleet and one of the leaders at the forefront of the attack on Lion’s Arch. Those moment changed her however and drove her to lead a faction of rogue Aetherblades to mutiny and split from Scarlet and her madness.

I think she would translate well into a steampunk airship pirate drama in this realm, she could go either way, be it villain or redeemable rogue. While she has her misgivings about chaos for chaos sake, she is all about money. And she is no saint when it comes to taking what she wants.

Biographical Info: Unique abilities/marks include a rune branded into her shoulder she got from the Aetherblades. The Rune, its rumored anyway, can be used to channel the power of the storm. allowing the aethernaut to ride the lightening’s energy to any point the storm can touch. That’s a GW2 element that I haven’t decided whether or not will fit here. I suppose I’d need feedback and maybe see where the RP went before bringing it in.

I think she will be easily to translate into this world and I’m looking forward to continuing her story here 🙂

Kinjita Savanos
    Keymaster

((Easily approved on this one.  I’ll get a slot opened up for her for stats.))

https://78.media.tumblr.com/2c6fe0907b71d762de5b91690c5972d3/tumblr_o9rtvnIFIl1v8igmvo1_400.jpg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.