Activity Forums General Information Operations Weekly Operations Now Available

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Illuminatus
    Keymaster

In order to accommodate more people to enjoy content as part of a guild-only group, we are opening weekly Operations!

There is just one rule to keep in mind. Because we would like to give as many people a chance to do this as possible, we would like people to alternate. So, if you were part of an operations group one week, then please step aside the following week to let someone else in. Please come back to the operation the following week.

That said, this is not a hard and fast rule. In times where there are not enough people to fill out the operation group, you can offer to be an Alternate. Alternates can sub in as needed. We just need to give people who hadn’t gotten into the operation last week a chance to get in this week. 🙂

So for example, I ran in an operation last week on my Aysha Shiba character. So this week I’ll step aside to let someone else have first crack at it! I will be around on Friday to role-play but if the operations group needs an extra person I am available to step back in. 🙂

We have two excellent Operations team leaders. Our very awesome Leona’bral and D’frost! They have volunteered to lead us in taking down galactic menaces by leading our operations. They’ll typically alternate (unless one or the other is unavailable that particular week). And of course be on hand in the event we are short handed on an operation run. 🙂

Thanks all and if you have any questions feel free to post here!

a.k.a. Lumiani in The Old Republic:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading the chat ...