Activity Forums Character Information Characters of VI Voclorth – Mysterious Paths

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Voclorth
    Participant

| “All dark places, have their small Light of hope” – Voclorth |

<p style=”text-align: center;”>VOCLORTH – MYSTERIOUS PATHS.</p>

<p style=”text-align: center;”>-Voclorth is in his Meditation Room, in a deep conversation within his mind.-</p>

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I still remember that feeling, the pressure on my body for not knowing where those Droids were, the blood running down my stomach and my right leg, my chest blocked and a vague breathing for so much blood lost… I will never forget that ambush.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>I can’t deny it, The Force is guiding me, if it were not so, I would have died many times… But my questions persist, What does the future hold for me? Does the Force really have anything prepared for me? These answers, can’t be answered for now, until the same present is constantly changing by my personal actions and my actions in VI.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>I got new enemies, Renegades, according to Aidonek… But I don’t know everything about them since they are using other methods to make their surprises attacks, supposedly in Yavin 4 are hidden and yet we are not at all sure. What if we are sure… They are not common enemies, all their ambushes have been almost effective, especially the last with these Hunter Droids… In itself, being weak, perceiving them through instinct was very difficult.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>I’m still working on Zen… But I can not master it perfectly, it is a very useful but quite dangerous skill, Zen can even kill me, but in the most difficult moments Zen could save my life… Or save the lives of others. I’ve only tested it with my Training Droids… Never in a fight, and this can generate a change of perspective. It’s not the same training as in a real case.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>The return of Eidenia has been spectacular… I must admit, she filled that space that was missing in my life. We are still working on our relationship after everything that happened before, but we do this for our sake and avoiding rushes into accepting key decisions. She’s still strong and determined… It’s what I love about her, I enjoy every second and I know I can count on her at all times.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>Eden already saw Zen… And she does not really like the idea of using it, I don’t blame her. I was thinking of showing it to Kaigami, Aysha and Kinjita, after all, they are the closest people to me and they will always be my rivals. But something tells me I should not, and hiding this ability is not a very good idea and less to them. As I mentioned before… It may even be a suicidal move depending on how you use it and pretty sure Master Panothia is going kill me first If I tell her. -chuckled-</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>I’m in a complicated position, my body is not stable and my day to day is getting worse by these Renegades, who will be? What will be their goals and why I’m include in those? Something I do know… It’s that, I have very strong enemies, I am worried but at the same time I am excited… I have not known a strong opponent since time ago and I miss that feeling being alive in the fights… Unfortunately, one will have to fall, and I will not fall.</p>

<p style=”text-align: center;”>-Voclorth openned his eyes and left the Meditation Room, and checks his room, seeing Eden sleeping with a smile, then prepares himself to keep his duties in VI.-</p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading the chat ...