Activity Forums General Discussion Star Wars: Armada – Anyone?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arawn Aun
    Participant

Curious if we have any players or anyone who’s interested in learning to play?

Also if this is in the wrong location on the forums feel free to move it mods, i didn’t see a sort of ‘other games’ area.

I’ve only recently been introduced to Star Wars: X-wing, or table top gaming in general, and i had such a good time playing it i started picking up some of the Armada pieces.

If you arn’t sure what this is or arn’t sure how we’d actually be able to play, here are some suggestions to learn about it and give it a try if your interested.

The first is Tabletop Simulator, which is a really fantastic tool, its $20 on steam but regularly goes on sale for $10, and gives you access to literally 1000s of games ranging from, Cards Against Humanity – Warhammer 40k – Star Wars: Armada. In many respects the Armada script is actually better than playing it live on a table.

Tabletop Simulator

The rules for the game are pretty sophisticated and can be a little intimidating, but i’d encourage anyone interested in trying this to jump in with someone who knows them already (me for example) and just play through the tutorial, probably the best way to learn. If your interested though here is the base PDF for the game.

Star Wars: Armada – PDF

And finally a great tool for building fleets, really makes it interesting to see what you can try and have it ready to actually play.

Armada – Warlords Fleet Builder

Anyway… as i said if anyone is up for learning it or playing a game, i’m very new but have the basics down and am always looking for new players particularly if they’re from a guild i’m already with.

Illuminatus
    Keymaster

It looks like a beautiful game — I wish I had time to try it!

a.k.a. Lumiani in The Old Republic:

Mariusz Zawer
    Participant

Hi i’m searching people to play Armada or X-Wing on TTS too. I’m from Germany. Anybody here to play Armada?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading the chat ...