Activity Forums Houses House Khan Rules, Structure, Expectations

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Illuminatus
    Keymaster

House Khan Code Of Conduct

I
    I am member of Vanquished Illusions and a soldier of House Khan, fighting in the forces which guard my organization and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.

II
    I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist. Should I be captured I shall follow the Standing Orders Concerning Capture and Imprisonment.

III
    I will never forget that I am a soldier of House Khan, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my organization free. I will trust in my Organization Leader and in the principles Vanquished Illusions.

IV
    I will faithfully and willingly pledge my loyalty to Vanquished Illusions, the Leader of the organization, and to House Khan.

V
    As a soldier of House Khan I will obey and fulfill any order given to me by a senior officer as instructed and without question. I will not obey any order that is immoral or results in a crime.

VI
    I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way. If there are none appointed over me, I shall take command and lead my fellow soldiers.

VII
    I will not allow my personal wants or needs to come before those of the Organization or the House.

VIII
    As a soldier of Vanquished Illusions I pledge not to commit any of the offenses as listed in the General Articles of Offenses. I will if able attempt to prevent any occurrence of violation of the General Article in my presence. I will report to a senior officer in House Khan any violation of the General Article committed by a soldier of the House in my presence.

a.k.a. Lumiani in The Old Republic:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading the chat ...