Activity Forums Character Information Characters of VI Known Data of Lord Naril

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Aarron
    Participant

Subjects Name: Naril

Species: Cathar

Faction:Sith Empire, Sith Order

Imperial Contact<This is a report on what is known about the Sith Lord calling himself Naril, I will not be stating my name for the record as this person has eyes everywhere and I will not endanger myself for others curiousity. Naril has from my observations proven to be extremely intelligent and even more so dangerous a Sith as I have seen, He rarely is ever wrong about those in his sight and he toys with people, once you give him a in he will twist you around until you are unsure if you win or lose against him.>

Known Survivor of encounter<It was a routine job, guarding some uptight noble on Alderaan. Everything was normal until the second week of the job, at dusk we were all either getting off our shifts or getting ready for our shifts start when it happened, I was on my way to my bunk when I got a comm from my brother saying there was a Sith in the compound moving through our men as though they were pieces of flimsy-plast. When I finally got to the last reported area of the Sith I found my brother fighting the man sith or what ever he was, I tried shooting since we all carried a blaster at all times, but the shots missed and suddenly my throat felt like it was being crushed before I lost consciousness I seen the Sith cut my brothers head off while laughing. Needless to say the Noble was found dead from a Blaster wound in the center of her chest.>

Conclusion of Reports.

This is all that was capable of being found and the only two people found willing to give accounts. Should I locate anything new the report will be updated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading the chat ...