Activity Forums Character Information Characters of VI Family Ti’s Part 1 of 3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    POsTal
    Participant

Ti-lynnol made her way down the slopes of the vast mountain range, following the path she had trailed for herself.  The Mountain ranges on Varonat could be treacherous, but luckily for Ti, she knew of a hidden trail that lead to a small clearing in the valley below.   Out of sight from the temple above, she pulled out a small device and entered a command code.  Suddenly, the small clearing in front of her revealed a Sith interceptor.  Making one last look over her shoulder, Ti made her way into the cockpit and started prepping the ship for launch.

As she held the controls to the ship, she found herself stopping in a flood of memories.  She had recently taken the trials and gained the rank of Jedi Knight.  However, it was as if the trials themselves opened up a part of her that allowed her to see a new visions; visions about her brother.  She found herself seeing I mages of his past and present. Ti found it hard not to dwell on those images.  Her master, Kinjita, had noticed Ti’s distractions, but felt this was a path she needed to walk herself.

Breaking from her thoughts, Ti engaged the intercepter’s engines and lived off.  Breaking orbit, she set her course for Ord Mantel.  The planet was still under rebel siege, so she had to be sure to find the right command codes to land.  She knew the Imperials had a presence on Ord Mantel, and she also felt that her brother was, or would be in trouble there soon.

The Interceptor engaged it’s hyper-drive engines as Ti relaxed a bit and allowed her distractions to take over.  She thought back to her life on Csilla.  The cold world reflected her life there as her mother and father knew nothing of love.  They both were strong in the force, though they did nothing with it but help council the Csillaian Government with their visions.  They had prominent roles until they were instructed to start a family.  This was often asked of those force users who chose to help the Imperial Government.  Of course, this only became a hinderance to them as they turned out three children.  Ti was the oldest, her younger brother Aaz, was a year younger, and then there was Exce.  Exce was their youngest sister and unfortunately for her, she was not force sensitive like her two older siblings.  However, Ti and Aaz did their best to deceive their parents by using their gifts to make it seem like Exce did.  This went on for five years until Ti found out that she was  sent to the Sith Academy on Korriban.  It was on the day she was to leave that her parents found out about Exce.  It was that day that both her and her brother Aaz watched their parents kill their little sister.  They did it without much though or remorse.  Ti even remember sensing a bit of relief from them as they turned to secure her shuttle to Korriban.  Ti remembers the feelings she felt from Aaz as they watched the maintenance droids scoop up their sister’s body.  She could tell it took all of his strength not to cry or scream out in a horrified rage.  Turning to him she commanded his gaze.  His tear filled eyes locked onto hers and she could feel herself getting lost in his sorrow.  She could tell he was fearful of the future for now he would be all alone.

The console’s rhythmic beeping finally broke Ti from her memories as the ship was indicating their arrival on Ord Mantel.  Excitement flooded her as she became eager to see her brother.  She had hoped he would feel the same upon looking at her, but she held such hopes close to her heart.  If his upbringing was anything like her’s, she knew he may not be the man she hoped for.

Making a stealthy approach to the planet, Ti found a secure location to land.  Using the visions of her brother to guide her journey, she exited the ship and made her way through the rocky terrain until she found herself on a beach.  Looking at her scanner, she moved it around until she got a lock on a civilized site.  A heavy sigh paused her motion forward as she looked at the long swim she was about to take to the mainland.  “Please be alive Aaz.” she whispered to herself as she started walking into the body of water.

The swim was long but after a while she found herself back on land.  looking to see if she was alone, she decided to make camp and use the rocks as a method of drying her gear.  She felt that it would be only a short track to the place she saw in her visions.  The place where Aaz would be.  Setting up a place to sleep, Ti could hear the approaching footsteps behind her.  Continuing to make her camp she kept her back to the two Imperial scouts who found her.

The two guards stopped for a bit as they saw the blue skinned Chiss female, bent over undoing her bedroll. Shaking off the tempting sight, they finally fell back into work mode.
    “Who are you!?!  Let’s see your identification!”
    Ti slowly stood and faced the two.  Standing in only her underwear, she shivered a bit.
    “ My identification is in my bag over there.”
    Pointing at the island across the lake she let the force flow through her words.  “You need to swim to the island and find my identification.”
    The two scouts erected their postures and spoke in unison, “We need to swim to that island and find your identification…”
    Ti turned to finish with her camp as she heard the armored foot steps of the scout troopers as they began to wade out into the lake.  The next morning, Ti packed up and dressed herself for the days mission.  The anticipation was growing in her core as the visions of her brother were now directing her path forward.  Making her way up the shore’s cliff, she finally found a road that lead in the direction of the Imperial camp.  It was this camp that would be the scene of her reunion.  But, she also new there was a long walk ahead of her.  Making her way down the road, she heard the sound of an approaching speeder-bike.  It was not Imperial but yet the driver was veering his trajectory so that he would run over her.  Ti could see the brutish grin on the driver’s face as he engaged the bike to go faster towards her.  Standing like a target Ti suddenly moved to side, allowing the bike to narrowly miss.  As she watched the bike continue past her and then start to sputter, and finally come to a stop just a hundred feet from her, she held up the power relay that the bike was now missing.  The power relay, she removed as it narrowing hit her.  Making her way to the bike and the dazed rider who was trying to get it started again, she held up a power relay and smiled.
    “Missing something?”
    The round Twi-lek looked at the power relay in her hand, and then back at his bike, then back at the power relay, then back at his bike.  “Okay… What do you want?”
    The Speeder-bike made Ti’s mission go much faster as she accelerated down the road and into the mountainous region were the Imperials had set up their base of operations.  Coming to a stop, Ti surveyed the surrounding terrain.  This part of the trip would require a bit more stealth, she thought.  Moving the speeder-bike off the road and hiding it along some shrubs, she started her way along the rugged rocks and cliffs, following along side the road for a few klicks until she saw it.  Just over a large rock she saw the camp.  The camp in her vision.

The camp was commanded by twelve troopers, including the captain and his two personal combat droids.  scanning the situation, Ti removed her clothes and revered them, revealing a look she wore when she was a Sith’s apprentice.  Looking again to make sure no others were watching, she made her way to the road and started her entrance into the camp. In her vision she saw her brother interacting with a Sith… Now she realized, it was her.  Wearing the cloak as to hide most of her face, the camp’s guards came to quick attention as she slowly entered.

The Captain turned and looked to see the Sith entered his camp.  As she approached, the officer came to attention. “Sir!  I apologize for asking this but I’ll need to see some identification.  We weren’t expecting an inspection today.”
    Holding her hand out towards the captain’s throat, he started gasping for air.  “Is this identification enough captain?”
    Ti stopped her assault and let him fall to his knees.“Yes sir!  Sorry sir!”  The captain spit out.
    Ti moved towards the troopers and examined each one.  “I need two of your troopers to accompany me on a mission.”
    The Captain made his way to his feet and was about to assign two to follow her, when she interrupted him,  “I’ll take these two.”

The Captain closed his lips and nodded to the two troopers standing in the middle of the squad.  The troopers came to attention and took a step forward towards Ti.  “Follow me and keep your guard up!” Ti commanded. “Oh and captain…”
    The captain stood at attention.  “Keep yourselves at high alert.   It has been reported that a Jedi Knight may be in the area.”  The captain nodded at her and quickly ordered a few commands to mobilize his men.
    Ti Made her way back down the road she traveled and then veered off and into the wilds of Ord Mantel.  The two troopers followed closely, keeping an eye out for trouble.  After around an hour of traversing the rocky landscape, Ti stopped and turned to the troopers.
    “There is a reason I choose you two to accompany me.”
    The two troopers stood at attention, Ti could sense their confusion.  “One of you is a traitor.”
    The two men broke ranks and suddenly stood in a defensive posture.  Without warning, Ti’s red lightsaber ignited and cut the right trooper’s blaster in half.  Before the trooper could respond, Ti allowed the force to guide her words again.
    “You will continue down this mountain, and go for a swim at the shore below.”
    The trooper stiffened up and repeated her commands to the letter.  Turning, the armored trooper started making his way down the mountainside.  Ti turned her back to the other trooper and looked towards their path ahead.
    “Now that we found the traitor… We can continue on our mission.”  Ti took one step forward when she heard the trooper’s voice behind her.
    “And here I thought you Sith were all seeing…”
    Ti turned to see the trooper pointing his blaster rifle at her head.  Dropping her lightsaber, she raised her hands in the air.  “It looks like you have a valuable prisoner?”
    The trooper kept his blaster steady as he thought about the possibilities of her capture.  “The problem is, I don’t have the means to keep you as a hostage.  In fact, you just ruined my chance of turning a nice profit by having me hike out here with you.”
    Ti kept herself steady as her anxiety almost altered the tone in her voice.  “At least let me see the face of my killer?  One last request as it were.”
    The trooper paused and then moved one hand away to remove his helmet.  Ti felt a shiver run up her spine as the helmet suddenly reviled the ruby eyes of her assailant.
    “Surprise!  Not what you were expecting huh?”
    The trooper watched as the Sith slowly moved her hands to reveal her face from her hood.  Her blue skin matching that of the trooper’s. “Not what you were expecting… huh?”

The trooper’s rifle lowered as his eyes widened in recognition.  “T… Ti-lynnol?”

Her excited smile could have answered for him.  “Yes Aaz-prynn, I have finally found you.”
    They both looked at each other for a number of seconds before Aaz finally remembered she was a Sith!  Raising his blaster again, he put himself on the defensive.  “You!  You were an apprentice…  You’re Sith!   Have you… Have you come here to stop my mission?  Have you come to kill me?”
    Ti could not wait to ease her brother’s fears.  “No Aaz, I am not a Sith…  In fact…”  As her words trailed off, he began to reverse her robe and tunic; revealing her true path.
    Ahz’s eyes widened even more.  “A Jedi?  My sister… Ti’lynnol of House Ase’Taminofynn… is a Jedi?  His arm lowered again with the blaster.  “I still can’t believe…” As Aaz tried finding the word to describe this encounter, Ti moved in and for the first time in their lives, she hugged her brother tightly and with all of her heart.
    “I will never leave you alone again… I promise.”
    Aaz stood there for a few seconds still in disbelief until he Finally realized she was real.  Closing his eyes he surrendered himself to the moment and hugged his big sister back.  Both where in tears as they parted to look at each other, almost as if they had to reaffirm that this was really happening.
    “You came for me!  We …” Aaz suddenly remembered where he was.  “We have to get out of here!”  Just as he started to put the helmet back on they could both hear the distant approach of a large vehicle heading their way.   Aaz secured his helmet and looked down the countryside.

“This is were it gets interesting.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading the chat ...