Activity Forums Character Information Characters of VI [BACKSTORY] Raimto Heenju: Punishment

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Voclorth
    Participant

| “I’m not deserve this sabers… After I finish my revenge”- Raimto Heenju |

RAIMTO “TARKELL” HEENJU

John Tarkell: “My young Padawan… I know that something disturbs you and you come for the advice of your old master…”He offers to accompany him to meditate by gesturing with his hand towards Raimto: “Let the Force flow in our Around… And show me your disturbtion.”

-Raimto meets with his twin brother in the room of the Jedi Council, with Satele opposite and the Masters within the Council-

Satele: “You end up breaking a very important rule on your last mission. Leaving your troops in the middle of a confrontation, without giving a recall order and causing almost am entire squadron annihilated for fear of dying… This is unforgivable.” Look at Raimto’s father, who was sitting as a member of the Council, and she continues “We have all made a decision, and we regret that you will take away the opportunity to be Jedi Knights for a long time, they will be denied leading another mission even though you may have an opportunity to lead, All of you need more and more trainning. And it will take away the opportunity to perform the tests to be Jedi Knights until further notice. Both are dismissed.”

-Raimto’s vision changes, while an echo says “Both are expelled from the Jedi Order” The environment changes on the planet Tython, this time sees Raimto and Veskond more mature after 1 year of his expulsion in the Temple of Coruscant-

Master Tarkell: “Welcome, before we begin… We want to remind you that this is not an Order or something related, we are a small tribe that we take care of helping the Jedis who were expelled from the Order so that The Light Side of the Force remain always in you, after completing your training, you have the duty to leave the Tarkell Clan and follow the path that The Force has given you… You will be evaluated and assigned to a Master who will guide you and help solve all your doubts. May the Force be with all of you.”

-The vision is seen Raimto and Veskond training and passing their Padawan exams, then it is distorted and the twins are seen in another Order, with Commander-

Commander: “We can have a clear advantage by having both of you… From now on, you will exchange your names on each mission, achieving a complete unbalance to our enemies, Sith. Your first mission… Veskond, you will go with the name of Raimto and you will go to the Base Camp in Zakuul, supporting the Captain. Raimto, you will be Veskond and you will go with Master Slug to the Sith base in Ziost and help your squad to take information about their plans. Move on.” Raimto heads to the base with Master Slug, a Jedi who followed the Zakuul Ways

Slug: “This base has 4 guards in each side, our plan is to sneak in, in case you have to kill … Do not hesitate”

Raimto: “But our presence will alert the Sith”

Slug shakes his head: “No, Veskond. I already analyzed everything and they should not be here. Let’s keep going.”

-In the vision it is seen that the squadron was separated in two parts, Raimto arrived at a room with modern machinery, was the information center of the Temple where they had to register, soon the squadron falls to the ground, leaving to Raimto in doubts, trying to See what has happened, then in front of him, appears a silhouette with black clothes-

Unkown: “Don’t be afraid, for now I will not hurt you. I did not expect to see you so soon… Veskond, or should I say… Raimto. A pity you got the dirty work and not leading with your brother…”

Raimto laughs slightly: “Raimto? You’re wrong, I’m Veskond… Apparently you have trouble distinguishing us. Who are you and what are you doing here? ”

Unkown: “I know what you are looking for, I am not your enemy. Follow me and I’ll help you get what you need. ”

Raimto: “Trust someone who killed my squad? I doubt it. I can get what I need without your help.”

Unkown: “How true is that?” He pulls out a purple lightsaber, pointing to Raimto: “Come to me.”

Raimto with a smile takes out his two Lightsabers and runs towards the Unkown Force User, to begin a battle.

-Then the vision is distorted, only seeing Raimto being defeated in a matter of seconds, then shows a room, it looks like a dirty and abandoned Temple. Then a black-hooded person with a mask comes, and grabs Raimto directly into a meeting room, where several Masters are seated at a round table, watching Raimto-

Master 1: “Welcome, acolyte. It is found in The Black Tempest Order in Ziost. And we are the leaders, our names are not important since we are all one. ”

Raimto smiles and says in a joking and sarcastic tone: “Original name…”

Master 3: “Fortunately I managed to intercept it in time, now we can continue.”

Master 2: “Right, young Raimto Henjuu… We know your lastname, you use  Tarkell honorably… But here we know who you really are. We know what you want, what you long for… You want to be a powerful leader, you want to save your brother and your friend Tarkell. You want to lead an army defending your people… don’t you? ”

Raimto: “So what? Now you’re going to come and tell me that you have an excellent method to do that…”

Master 1: “That’s right … Train with Lord Kohl” pointing to the Master on the right “We’ll save your brother… And both of you will be able to find your Tarkell ally in order to lead great battles and overcome the limits that the Coruscant Temple does not Taught… We value ourselve more than you think, give me that opportunity, and we will teach you that we don’t despise anyone. You, Raimto Heenju… You are the chosen one for this, the visions and The Dark Side guided us to you.”

Raimto: “How can I trust you?”

Lord Khol: “How can you believe us? Do you still have the idea that The Temple of Coruscant was right with you? Being afraid of death is common… But, the Jedi were not compassionate to those who need training, are not they looking for the best way to help their members…? I couldn’t saw that”

Raimto is seen with doubts, recognizing his training could have been better, and remembering what happened in the Temple of Coruscant, nods to this training but with the condition of Veskond being trained and with him.

-The vision is disoriented to a battlefield, face to face with his twin Veskond, and around him dead soldiers, only the two of them are left, and they begin to fight, Veskond avoids hurting Raimto to see if he can get him to react, But the yellow eyes of Raimto, consumed by the Dark Side cloud his vision, until Raimto manages to cut Veskond in the face and after seeing his brother fall, giving him for dead, enters into consciousness and tries to see how he saves him –

Raimto: “Brother! No, no… I… I was weak ..”

Master 1: “You have failed, Raimto Henjuu, you have murdered your brother who you swore to protect and have him as an ally to your side … I think Lord Kohl deserves to suffer from the consequences… Come on, let us show him our power, my new apprentice.”

-The vision changes along with its surroundings, Raimto is seen in the Temple of Black Tempest where he was, murdering Lord Kohl and taking away his Kyber crystal, then when he removes the mask to the subject, noticing he is Slug and full of anger, Accept to be the apprentice of that Lord Sith and avenger his dead brother and kill the entire Order-

Raimto: “I am still weak … My Lord, teach me how to be a worthy warrior and be able to save Voclorth …”

Lord Kygus: “Excellent … Your power does not cease to impress me … You only need mental training and you will be one of the best Black Tempest Warrior.”

-Raimto’s vision changes and shows with Lord Kygus and his soldiers, assaulting a small Jedi Order inside Alderaan, and just in the assault, after Kygus assassinates its leader, a small boy runs to taclear to this Sith Lord, which  the boy Falls for the bounce and sees the Sith frightened after seeing his father dead-

Lord Kygus: “Apprentice Raimto… This is your final test… Finish this child.”

Raimto seeing the boy with his face of suffering, his body begins to tremble not so noticeable, since it did not seem right to kill him: “Would it be better take him and train him ourselves? He may have talent…”

Lord Kygus: “I feel fear in you… Fear can’t save anyone, kill him.” He said this with several Sith behind him, all watching Raimto

Raimto ignites his lightsaber, but fear and pressure confuse him, not knowing what to do, while listening to the Sith’s voice saying “Kill him”, after seconds on the spot, out of desperation and the crying child, Raimto unconsciously kills the child, making a strike cutting from his face to the abdominal area, then, static, seeing how the child’s body falls inert.

Lord Kygus smiles: “You are no longer an apprentice, your new name will be… Darth Nasrok.”

After several days, Raimto manages to escape from the Temple in Ziost, recovering the ship where he came with Slug, flying aimlessly, while watching his lightsaber deciding that he would leave the Path of the Force, and not use his lightsabers, he decides to travel to Illum to look for a glass of Green color, like those used by his brother Veskond, making his two sabers have the blade one of the color of Veskond and the other saber of the color of saber of Slug, swearing that he will not use his sables but if the He will carry with him, as a penance for his errors.

-The vision is distorted and it is seen that Raimto is in a somewhat disordered room with a group of smugglers, with a new contract, Raimto seems to be trustworthy within this group, and they have a contract where they chose Raimto for the mission. This goes in search of the objective-

Raimto: “I’m in Makeb, but I do not see the target … Are you sure they gave you the correct coordinates?”

Carla: “My love, how many times have I defrauded you? Move before you lose the target, and then I give you a perfect drink for the occasion and a special gift if you achieve the goal correctly.” Complete with a playful laugh

Raimto after a slight laugh, goes and finds the user he was looking for, as he was suspiciously dressed, and Raimto murmuring “Noob” and goes to his hunt, intercepting him in an alley and without questioning him, slit him with his Vibro Swords, after seeing the face, realizes that he killed a member of the Clan Tarkell, and he remains frozen without knowing what he did. After watching over his death, he decides not to return with the smuggler and destroy his communicator

-Raimto’s visions ends, facing with his old Master inside of a Meditation Room-

John Tarkell closes his eyes and places his hand to Raimto’s shoulder shoulder with a smile: “Raimto, I’m sorry that all this has happened, but I know of someone who can help you… Go to a planet called Varonat, and look for an Order called Vanquished Illusions, May the Force be with you, my padawan.”

• This topic was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Voclorth.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Voclorth.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Illuminatus. Reason: Cleaned up formatting tags
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by Illuminatus.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading the chat ...