Activity Forums Character Information Characters of RoP Intelligence Profile: Marnoka

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Marnok
    Participant

Name: Marnoka Kano
    Species: Sith Pureblood
    Origin: Dromund Kaas
    Complexion: Dark Red
    Eye Color: Red
    Hair Color: Black
    Height: 5″5
    Weight: 195lbs
    Physical Health: Average
    Mental Health: Excellent

Personal Doctor of Marnoka, Tagirius Farn’s records: Oh boy, explaining my association with the “prodigal son” eh? Though since I’ve been brought into…wherever we are, in cuffs no less, I guess I got no choice but to talk. Hah where to begin? You want to hear about the first moment I had to help deliver him into the world? Really? Well ok, get’s pretty messed up quick though. Ahem! It was midnight as I had received a call from Lord Kano, my employer, about his wife preparing to give birth to their fourth child, yet lacking any professionals around at the time to help with the delivery. Now being as it was so late at night I was in no way prepared to be disturbed from my sleep, yet I hurried as fast as I could to their home due to a little “encouragement” from Lord Kano. When I had arrived at the Kano residence, I immediately went to work preparing the basics for delivering the child as safely as possible with what was available in the estate. There happened to be some…complications in the matter however. The child was delivered safe and sound, yet the look Lord Kano gave the less than even an hour old baby in his wife’s arms was nothing short of murderous. In what I’ve been able to piece together from old medical records of other’s in the family, all men and women born under the Kano name have been blessed with a robust physique. Hell, even the women are pretty damn muscular to the point they can lift an average Joe with one arm. Marnoka however…did not possess such features, which his father repeatedly made clear with his rage induced shouting and rampage a few moments after seeing his newborn. I’m pretty sure he completely lost it when he claimed that someone must have “defiled” his wife at some point in time, as it would be the only reason she’d ever give birth to a child so small. In his rampage, he managed to kill three handmaidens, one of the cooks, and dismantled all but two of the ten security droids we tried to have keep his attention on as we got Marnoka and Lady Kano out of immediate danger.

Fun Facts: Likes to watch predatory creatures devour their prey while he himself eats chocolates wrapped in a warm blanket on his off-duty days. Sometimes tries to hang around Vulfbad to convince him into “upgrading” random creatures with random cybernetics such as tasers, blasters, or even the occasional simple knives implanted in the skull to make the creature resemble in his own words: “One of those spikey-headed bastards”. He then lops off the poor creatures head and feeds the rest of it’s body to his own beasts.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading the chat ...