<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Countless Worlds | Owen | Activity</title>
	<link>https://countlessworlds.org/members/slab/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://countlessworlds.org/members/slab/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Owen.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:37:45 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f86799c6f2110fd8523cfde9355d528</guid>
				<title>Owen started the topic  in the forum</title>
				<link>https://countlessworlds.org/331st/forums/topic/damien-ren/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Jul 2017 13:45:36 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My name is damien ren i defected from the empire some time ago. I was a lieutenant in the imperal army I was a loyal soldier. I once thought the empire was a honorable place. Let me tell you the events that lead up to my defection. I was born and raised in kass city the capital  of the empire I was born to fight as a soldier. I was a sargent at&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1613"><a href="https://countlessworlds.org/331st/forums/topic/damien-ren/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79ae92d4c196bb292baf0b3bc6bfce02</guid>
				<title>Owen and Voclorth are now friends</title>
				<link>https://countlessworlds.org/activity__trashed/p/1425/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 12 May 2017 02:02:17 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63ae87baa36667e769a7ebc2cf0a25b8</guid>
				<title>Owen started the topic rp event saterday at 6:30 by slabattia and ace in the forum General Announcements</title>
				<link>https://countlessworlds.org/forums/topic/rp-event-saterday-at-630-by-slabattia-and-ace/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 May 2017 23:21:47 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>ok so i am hosting a rp event this saterday it was a sub boss and a main boss this is the finale fight bettween ace and his brother</p>
<p>people that will appear that are exsteras</p>
<p>darth tryskyk</p>
<p>zaahda the bounty hunnter</p>
<p>jek the sniper</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bed590427549192cf0329a5623c327a3</guid>
				<title>Owen joined the group Ushari Star Confederacy</title>
				<link>https://countlessworlds.org/activity__trashed/p/1407/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 May 2017 22:58:18 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3261ad7b0699119c67e7bb2eb5d2eb4</guid>
				<title>Owen became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://countlessworlds.org/activity__trashed/p/1405/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 May 2017 21:24:49 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>