damien ren

Home Forums MISSION REPORTS damien ren

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Owen
    Participant

My name is damien ren i defected from the empire some time ago. I was a lieutenant in the imperal army I was a loyal soldier. I once thought the empire was a honorable place. Let me tell you the events that lead up to my defection. I was born and raised in kass city the capital  of the empire I was born to fight as a soldier. I was a sargent at the time during this fight changed my life forever. Our lieutenant was imprison by the white maw on hoth. At the time I had no combat experience when my team got the message they thought he was dead and didnt even try to help him. So one night i went alone to the last place that our lieutenant was taken prisoner. With no one to help me i was alone in enemy territory only armed with a knive, blaster pistol, and a blaster rifle. I cant remember how long that battle truly was all i know was i was there for hours fighting. When my blaster rifle ran out of charges I used my pistol and when it ran out of charges I used my knive when my knive broke i used my fist. After my fight i was shot in the arm, hungry and cold. I came to my lieutenant but he was dead i carried his body back to the base. Our squad comander gave him burried him on hoth. The comander made me a lieutenant and gave me a new squad becuase he told me that the one I was in was just full of idots. I was give a 4 man sqaud not counting me. I had two gunners named raden and callgen a slicer named allson and a sniper name caliga. I had to save my slicer she was trapped by the white maw. When my team and I fought our way into the base as i saw the prisoners i made a oath to protect and the people of the empire so i set them free and helped them back to the base but it was eather me or another person so i gave her my set and i waited for a secound ship to come for me it was  atlest five hours before they came i was allready wouned and starving. Our boss were tired of the white maw attacking us so we had a full scale assault on one of there bases but it was a trap. Some how are transport had a bome on it we landed safly but are sniper forgot a extar ammo as the transport blew up killing him. A white maw sniper shot and killed both of my gunners. As the metal stabed into my leg i tried to get figt them off but i couldnt they killed my slicer and left me for dead after they shot me in my chest. The recon team found me and helped me back to base  after a while i was sent back to kass city five month later after the transfer I came across a village as are commander told us we had to shoot the cives killing then because there was a rumer that they had wound pub troops. Out number and out gun i had to shoot them down. That when i knew i had to leave the empire was not honorable. Thats why i left this is damien ren sighing off.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.