Steward recording of 'Signal Incident' [Fwd. to House Seran for Enhancement]

Home Forums COMM-CHATTER Steward recording of 'Signal Incident' [Fwd. to House Seran for Enhancement]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

[PUB-CH:000911123] {REGISTERED USER: LT.RASKAR KAPAC}
    The feed opens rather abruptly considering the usual military feed allows three to five seconds for static sweeps to occur. A woman’s voice comes out sharply between a serious of grunts and thumps, the sound of scuffling boots and glass shattering in the background. Several assorted voice yelling in the distance. Without explanation or warning, this conversation breaks on the Flagship’s PA system.
    {UNREGISTERED FEMALE VOICE:} “Get off me! I’m a doctor Damn-” “-Et off! You! On the other end, you’re in Day-” “You’re in Danger!” “-I said get off me! You don’t kno-” “-isten to me!”
    {REGISTERED USER: CP.ALLINA BRIN} “Doctor! Doct-” “Get away from that!”
    {REGISTERED USER: LT.RASKAR KAPAC} “Grab her!”
    {UNREGISTERED FEMALE VOICE:} “They have one of yours already! Hur-”
    At once, there’s an over-bearing crash and the thundering sound of boots clacking against a plasteel floor. From then on there are simply too many voices to keep track of, each shouting over the other. Just as the shouting seems to reach climax, they fade away, replaced by a harried male voice breathing heavily between each word, offering a mumbled apology before closing the line.
    {REGISTERED USER: LT.RASKAR KAPAC} “Apologies for the false signal, Master Jedi.”
    [PUB-CH:000911123] #CLOSED#

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.