Activity Forums Role-Play by Post In-Character Roleplay Well then.(Also hope im doing this right)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rika Avalon
    Participant

Flying through space in the Altiesen no ends to a mean. Looking, searching always trying to find her. Wherever she may be.

HK walks up and asks, “Master are you ok. You’ve almost hit an asteroid three times.”

“Sorry HK I’m fine just a lot on my mind.” She says to HK.

“Master go rest up. I don’t want you to crash the ship while I’m on it. I will fly it. I will wake you when we arrive on Mskeb.’

I get up from the chair groggy feeling defeated. I get to my quarters. Shower, dress, lay in my bed and pass out. Instantly starts to dream. Memories of the past.

I wake up in my bed on drommund kaas being yelled at by my father the great Sith Lexicon.  My sister is shaking me awake.

“Wake up, wake up. Father is calling and you know how he gets.” Aos says.

“Yea, don’t feel like getting hit today.” I whisper rolling out of bed.

“ARE YOU BRATS UP YET, IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO START CLEANING, THEN TRAINING I WILL NOT HAVE WEAK CHILDREN.” Lexicon yells.

We move quicker, getting cleaned, I look at Aos and say, ‘When does he leave to go on his mission again? Tomorrow right?”

“He leaves in four days, dummy.” she said smiling.

We make our way eat breakfast and clean. Then we start the worst part of our lives the training. We would spend every moment training our bodies. Making them stronger with the force but making them stronger physically as well. And that was our lives for years. Until one day it all changed. I was 14 when this happened. Still remember like it was yesterday. “WAKE UP ITS TIME TO TRAIN.” my father yells.

When go down stares, the lights start to flicker, my father looks around, glass shatters, voices coming from all side, then one voice rang out from the others. “TAKE YOUR SISTER AND RUN RIKA RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.”

And that’s what I did we ran and we got out of there. A day passes, four days pass and our credits are running low. We decided to go back to our home. We get there and we see our father dead. Aos screamed an ran over to our father. I stood in the doorway shocked. Then out of the darkness the Assassins appear. “So the young ones returns. good we wont have to hunt you down.” hisses one of them.

My sister loses it and screams and grabs fathers saber and rushes the assassins. Only to be knocked away and cut across her eye. I see what happens and break from my shock and I lose it I scream force grabs my father saber from my sisters hand and I say in a voice that I never could do again, ‘NO ONE TOUCHES MY SISTER.” I run over and attack the Assassins. Killing one, my sister took the oppturnity to grab the dead assassins blade and kill another. One of the assassins swung at me and cut my across my eye. Losing sight from the blood in my eye I focus my training and begin to house my energy. My sister see’s what I’m doing and does the same. We close our eyes and let out a force wave that felt like an earthquake. Shaking the house loose from the foundation and falling around us. When we opened our eyes the assassins where killed by the falling rubble. Then we her slow clapping. We see a sith a pureblood walking towards and says “Good job, didn’t think you had this in you.”

We look at him in confusion. “I was coming to check to see what this force energy was, to find two young girls. With impressive amount of energy. Your lexicons kids right.”

We shake our head still confused. “Don’t worry come with me I’m a friend of your fathers.”

We begin to move not knowing if it was safe but knowing there was no other place to go. As we leave the house I grab my fathers saber and bring it with.

We get to house and he offers us food. We start eating like crazy. “I’m guessing from the way you are eating, You haven’t eaten in awhile.”

We say nothing just continued eating.

“Alright anyways my name is Lord Kija, Like I said a friend of your fathers. Where is your father?”

I looks up at the man. “He’s dead. Those assassins killed him.”

Aos and I both stop eating. Aos asks, “What happens now?”

Still taken aback about my fathers death, Lord Kija say, “I know your father has been training you for the day you can join him on Korriban as acoyltes so I will do that.”

My sister and I look at each other. We nod our head. She says,”Alright we will follow our fathers dream.”

“Alright good. Now go upstairs and get cleaned up and in the morning we will go.”

We go up stairs to go get cleaned up. When that was done we were shown our room by one of his droids. I lay in the bed thinking until I heard my sister speak up. “I will kill whoever attacked us and father.”

And I just laid there thinking, “But, is that what I want to do.”

“Master wake up we have landed on Makeb.” says HK

I roll out of bed, look up at HK and says. “Alright time to go find her.”

“Who is she and why is she important master.”

“She’s my sister and she attacked someone I care about. It seems she wants to speed up our duel that’s been long overdue.”

To be continued…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading the chat ...