Activity Forums Character Information Characters of VI Voclorth's Test

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Voclorth
    Participant

Voclorth remains seated, sunken in his thoughts: “I can’t forget those words… Being a hindance and more for her, what is…? What are you hiding…? Everything you said those days, was it really true? I don’t remember when or how all that happened, but I still have the feeling of that saber striking my back, that feeling of hatred, anger, the Dark Side in that momment… Nightmares are not stopping, the worst that happen when I’m not sleeping… “A medical droid of Vanquished Illusions interrupts and gives Voclorth a datapad.

Medical Droid: “ID Voclorth Tarkell, known as the Academy Headmaster. Your medical results are completed, your wounds of that exploit is fully healed, same with the wounds on Zakuul’s Fighter Crash. But the scan showed us a Muscle Overtraining… As Medical Droid I highly recomend some Rest and Special Treatment with a experienced Medic.”

Voclorth: “Is easy to say when you have people thinking you are trying to kill yourself… Thanks for the results.” Stands up and walks around the Temple, thinking: “It has been my job to learn and study more for this new challenge as an Academy Headmaster… But will this really help me? Or is it just an easy way to tell me that I’m no longer in the world of combat? I still remember the words of the old man when I finished my training with the Tarkell …”

Elder Tarkell: “The Force has another destiny to you, it is not here with us, your training ends… Great battles you will have to face, both mentally and physically… But not here, not with us. Leave Zakuul and see, the Force will guide you to the right path. ”

Voclorth stares at Varonat’s enviroment, while his head is filled with thoughts: “I’m also not forgetting Master Panothia’s words about a new perspective, but I still can not fully grasp it, but it is my duty and I will fulfill it with the best That I can, even if it is not the same on a battlefield or in a training… It is these moments where I need Varohk and Layania… And you, especially to you… I want to understand you better and overcome it… Together, as we have done multiple times… I know, I’m not alone, I have Kinjita who is always helping me… But still.”

Voclorth walks through the archives: “Or do I need come back to Zakuul again…?”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading the chat ...