Activity Forums Divisions VITALS V.i.t.a.l.s Articles of Conduct

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kynane

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I
    I will never leave a fellow  member in danger to save myself
    II
    I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members under my command while they still have the means to resist.
    III
    If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
    IV
    If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will support them in every way.
    V
    When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am to maintain my cover, never to reveal the purpose of my actions therewith. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to the Alliance and its allies or harmful to their cause.
    VI
    I will never forget that I am an agent of  VITALS, fighting for security, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles that tie the Alliance’s loose ends and unravel the enemies weaknesses from within. I will trust in my commanding officers no matter their surreptitious means knowing that the end result is for the good of USC. I will trust in the principles of Ushari Star Confederacy.
    VII
    I will faithfully and willingly pledge my resolute loyalty to Ushari Star Conederacy, and to VITALS.
    VIII
    As an agent of VITALS I will obey and fulfill any order given to me by my Commodores, and my Admiral as instructed and without question. I will not obey any order that is immoral or is against the interests of the USC*. With any conduct of disobedience or disloyalty of any kind, I will submit to demotion and possible detainment with questioning.
    IX
    I will not allow my personal wants or selfish needs to come before those of the Ushari Star Confederacy or Vitals. This is stressed to me due to the likelihood of multiple opportunities when undercover where my true loyalties will be tested.
    X
    As an agent of Ushari Star Confederacy I pledge to not commit any of the offenses as listed in the General Articles. If I am able, I will attempt to prevent any occurrence of violation to the General Article in my presence. I will report to a Commodore, or Director about any violation of the General Article committed by another agent of Vitals in my presence.</p>
    * Against the interests of the USCamounts to: Any assault on the USC or its members, any orders against the VITALS or the USC codes of conduct, or any action that endangers the USC without recognizable gain being shown.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Illuminatus.
    • This topic was modified 6 years ago by Dubbs.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Dubbs.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading the chat ...