Activity Forums Character Information Characters of VI Kaigami’s Personal Log Entry 1

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kai~

The tone of the Jedi hearing of another Head Master stepping down was. . a sight to see. Some of the padawans admired and wished to embrace the path she lead, even some finding it inspiring to complete their trials. . . but after the bombing. . things changed drastically. . the tone. . .the faces. . and even the air we took into our lungs gave us a scar that for however long to recover. Now with her departure the light was there. . but for many it wasn’t even lit. . fading into this eternal darkness. . if it wasn’t for the leadership placed surely, we’d be in the dark ages once again.  As for I. . . after a recent meeting, I’ve began to question my true role within VI. Obviously the path I am on would not progress any further. . . this fact bothered me, well over a year it has bothered me. . .was I tool? Am I a liability? Though. . it seems I will keep these feelings to myself. . . . Paragon of the Jedi huh. . . . One dark action. . . . one subtle turn. . . . .  then I am no longer any use. . . . a sad way to end all that I’ve worked for. . . . a Knight of the chess board ready to be replaced by another. . . 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading the chat ...