Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Arawn Aun
    Participant

* As I’ve been in this guild only a few days as of this posting, its entirely possible this idea or something similar is already in effect and if that’s the case I apologize in advance.

RP “Flash” Profiles:

• Individuals who are interested in RP would create a profile for each of the characters they wish to be active with for RP. This profile would be extremely brief and perhaps even fit a pre-established format. The purpose of this would not be to tell the characters story but in essence give someone a quick ‘how to’ on RP with that character.
    • The initial post would be updated as frequently as the owner wished, the idea being it would reflect a current status of that character, or any major shifts in their lives, i.e.:  are they injured? In mourning over a fallen family member? etc.
    • Subsequent posts would be a great place for a much more detailed backstory and history of a character.

I like this idea because it would provide new or returning guild members, as well as people like myself who are very new to RP, with a very digestible way of getting to know the characters they’ll be playing alongside.

As an example of how this “MIGHT” look: https://countlessworlds.org/vanquished/forums/topic/arawn-aun-flash-profile-legacy/

Illuminatus
    Keymaster

I like this idea, Arawn! While I am not going to require people to do it, I think it will be very helpful! Especially if people want to be able to even more easily hop into a RP with others.

As time permits, I’ll do similar things for my main and alternate characters in the guild.

Come to think of it, it might be nice to have a list of each person’s characters (those they want known) and how they relate to one another. I will try to do that, as well so we have some more examples.

a.k.a. Lumiani in The Old Republic:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading the chat ...