Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Illuminatus
    Keymaster

Hi all!

It’s time to freshen the look of the site! While the image of the aurora borealis from our own planet earth is nice, we need variety!

If you have an image you think might be a nice replacement for this image (you can see it peeking around the edges of the main body of this site), post it!

Requirements:

• Not copyrighted (freely available images only, please, or ones you’ve made yourself)
    • that’s it!

Thanks!

a.k.a. Lumiani in The Old Republic:

Khanrii
    Participant

Hey! I tried to see if this site copyrights but it could be a decent option? Maybe someone more tech savvy could see if this is a good resource for backgrounds. I normally use it and create a “Credit” page for the site when I use it for a background on a domain.

It’s name: konachan.net

I’ll send a fav I found under the search bar: “star_wars” but there are way more pics relative to the guild under the “space” tag.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Khanrii.
    Khanrii
    Participant

I give up uploading that xD

Challenge accepted!
    Though I do have to ask… What are the image dimensions? =p

Illuminatus
    Keymaster

Hey all sorry about the upload size limit! Looks like it was stuck at 512k. I’ve bumped it up to 5 MB instead.

Falkes, bigger is better! Up to the file size limit, of course. I can resize as necessary to fit the background image.

a.k.a. Lumiani in The Old Republic:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Loading the chat ...