<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Countless Worlds | alantus | Activity</title>
	<link>https://countlessworlds.org/members/alantus/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://countlessworlds.org/members/alantus/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for alantus.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 17:37:45 -0500</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1df61d46c3b5a0ac77f32a8c17e3c375</guid>
				<title>alantus&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://countlessworlds.org/activity__trashed/p/1828/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Oct 2017 04:45:20 -0500</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca08ddc9b0a67c4a93b09d3493d63faa</guid>
				<title>alantus wrote a new post on the site Endless Nights</title>
				<link>http://countlessworlds.org/endlessnights/?p=3023</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Jul 2016 19:46:45 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been working to hard lately and not taking care of myself. Jeeves my manservant has been after me to feed and I finally gave into his nagging.  I had just finished my third drink at our regular club when [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">033b42ea343c9937fb4a1e444f222cef</guid>
				<title>alantus wrote a new post on the site Endless Nights</title>
				<link>http://countlessworlds.org/endlessnights/?p=3020</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Jul 2016 18:58:58 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So let me explain what’s happened, … no there is too much, let me sum up.</p>
<p>Our sires have decided that we can stand on our own and have literally moved on down the road.</p>
<p>I am not going to tell you where. If you [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c7788e44c864c927ac8e747c8a30bfa</guid>
				<title>alantus wrote a new post on the site Endless Nights</title>
				<link>http://countlessworlds.org/endlessnights/?p=3016</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Jul 2016 00:29:26 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Out of the night that covers me,</p>
<p>Black as the pit from pole to pole,</p>
<p>I thank whatever gods may be</p>
<p>For my unconquerable soul.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In the fell clutch of circumstance</p>
<p>I have not winced nor cried aloud.</p>
<p>Under [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55f62115a40f4f900731805cae3b2546</guid>
				<title>alantus wrote a new post on the site Endless Nights</title>
				<link>http://countlessworlds.org/endlessnights/?p=2972</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jun 2016 19:12:48 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>** Session 2 **</p>
<p>I went with Dottie to report the murder scene to the police. Then I went to see Henry and see if he needed any help because he seemed like he was going into shock.  Henry wasn’t very ap [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acb4915b0f550143e7f6d537d8223fab</guid>
				<title>alantus wrote a new post on the site Endless Nights</title>
				<link>http://countlessworlds.org/endlessnights/?p=2966</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jun 2016 18:31:20 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>All of Leon’s senses were screaming in agony just before he opened his eyes and he looked around. He was in what looked like a studio in the front of a room that had but a single chair (in which he was sitting). H [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">836c21234c3ca5f2315852f7c55daf97</guid>
				<title>alantus wrote a new post on the site Endless Nights</title>
				<link>http://countlessworlds.org/endlessnights/?p=2962</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jun 2016 05:28:43 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Its been over 50 years now so I don’t think anyone will be harmed by me telling this story. Anabelle Ross was a beautiful young woman, professional dancer and actress.  When I say professional dancer I don’t mean [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>